, our sole focus is on Customer Service we live and breathe it 24/7. Whether we are providing IT Help Desk, Infrastructure Management, Onsite IT Support or Telecom Management Services, our team is committed to designing and delivering a customized solution that is based on our client's business and IT requirements. We begin by performing a full network assessment, then we design a solution that meets their specific needs.
Splice serves a wide range of customers that is spread across several industries and verticals. We have found particular success in the healthcare, financial, non-profit and manufacturing markets. For more than 16 years, Splice has worked with companies of all sizes to provide Help Desk, Infrastructure Monitoring and Telecom Carrier Management services. What differentiates Splice from other providers, is the scope and geographic service reach we offer to and for our clients. Most Managed Service providers are constrained geographically and are limited in terms of their ability to deliver services to multiple locations. Splice on the other hand can deliver services Globally to companies that may have offices in multiple locations.
Splice areas of expertise and where we are winning:
- Helpdesk - (US-based in Cranberry, PA and Cary NC) we offer 60 sec SLA's for voice and 2min for chat. 24/7 or business hours only options available.
- Onsite Support/Remote Projects - With our global network of over 5,000 technicians there is no job too big or too small. Rack and stack, O-365 or G suite migrations, cabling, etc. We often times use this arm of our business as an audition for future MRR business. Flexible pricing - hourly rate for onetime services and flat rate for monthly ongoing IT service needs. We are also experts in SD-WAN deployments so when you get to the 1yd line on a sale and the customer says, "okay this sounds great but who is going to install it," we want to be your first call.
- Remote Network MGMT and Server Monitoring/MGMT - Splice can monitor all devices on a client's network 24x7 and provide a centralized portal and reporting for all assets and locations. We can offer basic services for up/down ping all the way to full on remediation. For server monitoring/mgmt. we are able remotely resolve 90% of server related performance issues and can seamlessly make the hand off to our onsite dispatch teams if needed.
- Telecom Carrier/NOC Support This one is near and dear to me after spending 13 years in UCAAS. Splice can manage telecom issues and outages for multiple national/global locations (regardless of the number of underlying carriers). Splice has executive escalation access with all top carriers for faster resolution to include tech dispatch. This saves the client's IT staff (or our partners) hundreds of hours per year by delegating this to Splice. We can also project manage any telecom implementation from beginning to end.
- Onboarding/Offboarding employees Devices can be procured by Splice and set up in our lab and shipped directly to the client.
- Virtual CIO services/FTE placement Splice can offer virtual CIO consulting services or place full time technical resources as needed for a client. Our vast network of technicians allows us to custom fit solutions based on the client's specific needs.