Wednesday, July 27, 2022 | 1:00 PM
Click here to register for the webinar:
During a meet and greet event before the school year begins, parents are introduced to the new security measure implemented with SWS technology. As the parents move throughout the campus, they interact with different staff members that address questions and educate parents on the new technology. Each NEC SWS PM will role-play key education staff members that address questions and educate on the technology in use.
- Professor: Neha Singh (SPACE MANAGEMENT discussion points as it relates to security points in a classroom)
- Security Guard: Grant Robinson (MONITOR discussion points as it relates to the security camera recording of people entering/exiting the facility and in the building)
- Front Desk Admin: Ed Washington (SMART ACCESS discussion points as it relates to security check-in staff, students, and visitors)
- Campus Admin: Shruti Jindal (UIP discussion points as it relates to connecting the services together )
- Parent: Ed Ashley (Visiting the campus prior to the school year and learning about all the new technology that is implemented in the school)