For nearly 50 years, Mitel's mission has been to make communication and collaboration seamless. Today, Mitel is trusted by more than 70 million users in more than 100 countries to deliver innovative communications technologies that accelerate digital transformation.
Mitel's comprehensive portfolio offers industry-leading solutions across multiple deployment models, including public (UCaaS), private and hybrid cloud, and traditional on-site, ensuring you can choose the right solution for your needs. With an open, flexible architecture and full suite of collaboration applications, Mitel can help your business unleash productivity today while also setting you up for future success on your journey to the cloud or as you consider emerging technologies like AI, IoT and more.
Mitel is consistently recognized by industry experts as market leader, including:
- # 1 in cloud communications, serving over 4.7M cloud users worldwide and over 1.4M UCaaS customers, according to Synergy Research Group
- Named a Leader in 2019 IDC MarketScape for Worldwide Unified Communications and Collaboration
- Ranked Highest in Growth on Frost & Sullivan RADAR for Hosted IP Telephony & UCaaS
- Ranked Highest in Customer Satisfaction among Mid-market and Enterprise for Premises and Hosted PBX Solutions by Eastern Management Group
- Ranked Best in Value for UCaaS and Hosted PBX Solutions by Eastern Management Group
- MiCloud Connect Named a Best Business Tool of 2019 by Newsweek
- Voice: Complete PBX feature set that delivers call routing, presence and more, on-site or in your choice of public, private or hybrid cloud.
- Mobile: Mitel's mobile-first approach to applications keeps teams connected anywhere, anytime.
- Team Collaboration: Conveniently chat, manage tasks, share files and more to increase collaboration and keep projects moving.
- Contact Center: Integrated and over-the-top contact center solutions optimize your team's ability to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
- Meetings: Audio, web and video conferencing connects distributed or remote workers with your main office and customers.
- Phones and Accessories: Mitel's modern handsets and devices provide a purpose-built, integrated experience and maximum functionality.
- Partnerships: Mitel partners with the industry leaders like Google and Amazon to deliver innovative new technologies backed with optimal scale, security and reliability.
Industry needs may be similar, but no two companies are exactly the same. That's why Mitel provides customers with the options they need to meet their unique needs. With a clear vision, a cloud-enabled portfolio, and continuous innovation powered by partnerships with companies like Google and Amazon, Mitel is your best choice to ensure success in an ever-changing landscape.