Thursday, July 21, 2022 | 11:00 AM EDT
Click here to register for the webinar:
Between 2020 and 2021, 43% of enterprises reported an increase in network attacks, according to leading industry research and advisory firm Omdia.
Yet only 15% of enterprises have a fully developed approach to cybersecurity and digital risk.
SASE (Secure Access Service Edge) closes the gap between traditional network and security solutions, with the ability to embed security across distributed networks and extend security policies across enterprise locations, employees, devices and applications.
Please join us on Thursday July 21 at 11am EDT / 4:00pm GMT.
- Cindy Whelan, Practice Leader for Service Provider Enterprise Networks at Omdia and a leading expert on effective networking strategies.
- Todd Kiehn, Senior Vice President of Global Product Management at GTT.
What You'll Learn:
- The benefits of SD-WAN integrated with cloud security technologies
- The advantages of managed services and professional services
- The latest security technologies optimized to enhance the protection of cloud IT and a hybrid workforce model
- How the SASE framework extends and strengthens your secure network perimeter
Complimentary SASE White Paper:
Attendees of this webinar will also receive a complimentary copy of a newly published Omdia white paper, "SASE Protects a Changing Workplace Against Dynamic Threat Environments."