Wednesday, July 22, 2020 10AM, 2PM & 5PM EDT
Click here to register for the webinar:
Businesses undergo digital transformation to become leaner, faster, and more competitive. The enterprise WAN is a critical pillar of this transformation and must support agile operation, cloud migration, and an expanding mobile workforce.
In our webinar, Andre Kindness, Principal Analyst of Forrester Research and Eyal Webber-Zvik, Vice President of Product Marketing at Cato Networks, will explain what exactly does this WAN transformation mean for IT, and what architectures and capabilities are available to support this fundamental change in the way business is conducted.
Save your seat, and learn:
- The business and technical drivers for WAN transformation
- The architectures that can deliver optimal and secure connectivity to all users and applications
- The pros and cons of a converged architecture vs. Integration of point solutions
- How Cato's converged SD-WAN and Network Security platform enables the WAN transformation journey
- Common use cases and customer case studies of successful WAN transformation